Lifesafe Services chose ATEM (American Trauma Event Management) because their organization is dedicated to creating exciting high quality safety training programs that help students retain the life saving skills and feel comfortable with the knowledge acquired through the classes. Our standards ensure nationwide conformity for training in CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne pathogens, AED and Emergency Oxygen administration.
ATEM can be tailored for the customers safety needs. Whether you’re a community organization, business office or manufacturing facility the training programs are created for the site-specific needs of your group.
ATEM programs are accredited throughout the United States, and conform to national standards that are based on the same scientific guidelines and treatment recommendations used by the American Heart Association (AHA) 2010 guidelines, (ILCOR) International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation 2010 Guidelines and (ECC) Emergency Cardiac Care 2010 scientific guidelines (AHA); As well as the organizations listed below:
Information meets or exceeds the requirements of the following authorities and organizations:
- ( AHA ) American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science Circulation, 2010. 2010;122:S685-S705
- (ILCOR) International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation; (The International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) includes eight international resuscitation organizations: the American Heart Association (AHA), European Resuscitation Council (ERC), Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC), Resuscitation Council of Asia (RCA), Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa (RCSA), the Australia and New Zealand Council on Resuscitation (ANZCOR), and the InterAmerican Heart Foundation (IAHF).
- The science and guidelines were published in the Journal Circulation on October 18th, 2010.
- 2010 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- 2010 American Heart Association and American Red Cross International Consensus on First Aid Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- 2010 American Heart Association and American Red Cross Guidelines for First Aid.
- (OSHA) Occupational Safety and Health Association; First Aid Standards guidelines
- (OSHA) Occupational Safety and Health Association ; Bloodborne Pathogens Guidelines
- (FDA ) Food and Drug Association Review guidelines for Emergency Oxygen
- AED guidelines by State Legislation
- (CDC) Center for Disease Control
- (DOT) Department of Transportation
All courses meet or exceed the Federal Regulations of the following codes:
- 29 CFP 1910.151
- 37 FR 5504
- 29 CFR 1910.1030